Sunday, March 21, 2010

Can Dandruff cause Hair loss?

i had dandruff for about 3 years now it got worst last year i tried everything to get raid of it and i finally did i had to shave my head because the dandruff was causing my hair to fall out rapidly and i have less hair on my head. Am i going bald or can i grow back my hair im thinking the dandruff might have blocked most of my pores and im only 16 im too oung to lose hair. pleace helpCan Dandruff cause Hair loss?
you have to make sure you dont use so much shampoo and rinse REALLY WELLCan Dandruff cause Hair loss?
yes dandruff can cause hair loos consult some expert for a really effective product
Dandruff should not cause hair loss. Does your family have a history of hair loss?
no not really but you better take care of it by washing it

No comments:

Post a Comment