Sunday, March 21, 2010

Does apple cider vingear applied to scalp for dandruff cause hair loss?

I developed dandruff out of nowhere and want to try the vinegar treatment. Does vinegar harm the scalp in any way?Does apple cider vingear applied to scalp for dandruff cause hair loss?
yes it helps dandruff and helps the shine. it doesnt cause hair loss.Does apple cider vingear applied to scalp for dandruff cause hair loss?
I have used it before it can be kind of harsh so its a good idea to water it down a bit with equal parts water and vinegar. Probably don't do it more than once a week for me I already have a dry scalp so it did remove dry skin but dried my scalp out a little for oily scalp's it would be great though
No it won't cause hair loss. Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in half a bucket of water.Shampoo as usual and rinse well with it. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usfulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/
I do not know about hair loss but I have used it and it works great on dandruff.

No comments:

Post a Comment