Sunday, March 21, 2010

What type of dandruff is causing my hair loss?

I'm african american female with relaxed hair I've been using no lye relaxers. I have very itchy scalp and dandruff that seems to be causing hair loss. My hair comes out from the root, and I see a white bulb at the root of the hair. I've tried the following products: Nizoral, Neutrogena T Gel, Selsum Blue, Head and Shoulders, tea tree oil, olive oil, several scalp oils and creams, hot oil treatments, and it just makes the dandruff even worse. I wash my hair once a week, condition it and use very little heat and when I do use heat I use thermal protection. What could I do to get my scalp healthy?What type of dandruff is causing my hair loss?
2 year ago I was having this problem I know that your having a allergic reaction to SLS this is a harsh detergent that they use in every commercial shampoo. I suggest to try a organic shampoo that doesn't have this cheap chemical .I recommend to use desert essence fragrance free shampoo is about $ 7 buck at vitamin shoppe stores, it was the only thing that really help me is a organic shampoo that cleans %26amp; stop my dandruff problem .I have 1 year using it %26amp; my dandruff has never appear now my hair feels more healthy also very shiny but if you don't get better using this shampoo for one month you really need to go to a dermatologist so you can get a professional answer. desertessence.com


vitaminshoppe.com store

No comments:

Post a Comment